Represented a mother and her two young daughters in a product liability case against multiple defendants. The family's mobile home caught fire when a sofa made out of flammable material caught fire and emitted toxic smoke. The mobile home only had two exit doors, both located in the living room area where the sofa was located. One daughter suffered burns over 96% of her body and the other perished in the fire. The sofa's flammable material and the mobile home's lack of adequate exits and smoke detectors resulted in the injuries. The case settled through mediation.