What We Do
- Universal Furniture International, Inc. v. Collezione Europa USA, Inc.
- Represented Universal Furniture International Inc., a home furnishings manufacturer, in a suit against Collezione Europa USA, Inc., a furniture more
- Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. v. CBS, Inc.
- Successfully represented the heirs of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. against CBS Broadcasting Inc. in a highly publicized case before the Eleventh more
- SunTrust Bank v. Houghton Mifflin
- Represented Houghton Mifflin in a copyright infringement suit prohibiting the publication of the book "The Wind Done Gone" because of alleged more
- Schoenhaus v. Genesco Inc.
- The firm served as lead counsel for Genesco Inc. in defense of patent infringement allegations relating to an orthotic device. Plaintiffs asserted a more