Andrew Head focuses his practice on trademark and copyright issues. He has experience in federal trademark, trade dress, and copyright infringement litigation. In addition, he works regularly on domestic and international prosecution and maintenance matters, helping clients determine the availability of trademarks and monitoring and enforcing trademark rights. He has also worked on franchising and licensing matters. Mr. Head has experience across a wide range of industries, including building products, housewares, technology, and electronc media.
During law school, he participated in the William Minor Lile Moot Court at the University of Virginia. Mr. Head also interned for the Department of Commerce in Washington, D.C.
Professional & Community Activities
State Bar of Georgia, Intellectual Property Section, Member
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D. (2011)
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., Accounting (2008)
magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia (2012)
- Supreme Court of Georgia (2013)
- Superior Court of Georgia (2012)