E.J. Joswick focuses his practice on patent prosecution, litigation, and licensing for software, Internet, network, mesh-network, e-commerce, television, webcasting, and other computer-related technologies, as well as medical devices, textiles, wood-working and other mechanical technologies. He specializes in in-depth investigation, analysis, and evaluation of technology, business, and legal issues to provide strategic advice and services. He is registered to practice before the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Joswick worked as an enterprise software consultant on SAP® installation projects.
Professional & Community Activities
Emory International Law Review, Former Staff Member
- Emory University School of Law, J.D. (2002)
- University of Virginia, B.S., Systems Engineering (1998)
- Georgia (2005)
- Delaware (2002)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Georgia (2005)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware (2003)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2001)